Which data can we collect from you?
The data you provide by filling out the forms on the site, including the data provided upon registration to use the website.
- Your e-mail address.
- Any other necessary data to enhance your experience in the use of the site.
- Details of the transactions you have made via our website and details of the processing and delivering of the goods you ordered.
- General, aggregated, demographic and impersonal data.
How will we use your data?
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you order from us or that you might be interested in, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with services based on your location, such as advertising, search results and other contents for you
- To improve our services and provide better and more customized services.
- To ensure that our content is provided in the most effective way for you and the device you use to access our website.
- To notify you of changes made by our website.
- For any other necessary reason to enhance your browsing experience of the website.
Which protection criteria do we apply?
How can you access and edit data?
- You can access a wide range of data of your account and transactions with the site for displaying and updating the data in some cases.
- Examples of data that you can easily access on the website:
- Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personal identification data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal ad preferences)
- Payment settings (including credit card information)
- Email notification settings.
- You may reject receiving our marketing messages in the future at any time by setting your client's communications preferences via click on the unsubscribe link in the email correspondence.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
All prices are subject to change based on specific criteria."babybella" is a Saudi-owned brand owned by GreenBird Est. For wholesale and retail, its main headquarter is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Colors and sizes?
We have been working hard to show the colors of our products accurately at babybella's website, as they are in real; however, with different display on screens and devices, they may slightly affect the colors somehow.
We have provided you with a page for BabyBella products' sizes chart, which we hope you to access to help you choose the right size.
Do you want more information?
If you want more information, please feel free to contact us.