Terms and Conditions
Usage terms and all additional policies indicated in the electronic website of "babybella" shop stipulates (in case of application) on the terms and policies we offer you upon entering the website and using its services.
If you access, register or continue to use the services provided, so you agree to abide by the usage terms and conditions as well as the legal documents.
We may amend or modify usage terms and conditions any time. If you use the website after any change, so you agree to abide by the usage terms and conditions as well as the legal documents that have been modified.
This is the electronic website of "babybella" shop. It is a Saudi trademark owned by the Green Bird Enterprise for wholesale and retail trade under the commercial register no. 1010938227. Such institution uses this website for offering its own products to the individual buyers.
We retain the right to offer new services, update or cancel any of them upon our discretion and without any responsibility.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- You have to provide the necessary information in order to complete the purchase process, including but not limited to, your right name, full address and communication numbers.
If you use or access the services, so you agree on the followings:
- Your responsibility to maintain privacy and restrict the account access, usage and password. Your responsibility for all activities conducted under the name of your account/password.
- Your approval on notifying us immediately with any illegal usage of your password/account or with any breach of the website usage standards.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secure connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and Mastercard credit/debit in SAR (or any other agreed currencies).
Intellectual property rights
- All contents of this website fall under our property, including but not limited to, texts, graphs, slogans, photos, audios, digital downloads and software.
- We retain our rights, properties and interests relevant to the website and services, including but not limited to, all intellectual property rights indicated under the usage terms.
- You shall agree not to use our trademarks.
- Applicable Law: Usage terms and any relevant non-contractual rights or obligations shall be interpreted as per Saudi Arabia laws.
- Dispute Settlement: Please contact us if you have any problem relevant to our services and we will do our best to solve such problem as soon as possible.
- All disputes relevant to the usage terms, including the relevant non-contractual rights and obligations, shall be settled by the Saudi courts.
- Party Relationship: The first party is the trader who is represented by the electronic website of "BABYBELLA", while the second party is the purchaser who is referred to as the client or customer.
- Force Majeure: The first party shall not be responsible for any losses, damages or delays resulted from force majeure (earthquakes, floods, volcanoes).
- Communications: You can contact us via e-mail, social media sites, and direct conversation or via telephone no. 00966112000881 in KSA.
Do you want more information?
If you want more information, please feel free to contact us.